This is a very preliminary list of the most basic, and sometimes obvious rules (and info) on Second Age.
Second Age is set in the T2A era of UO. These were very dangerous times in the land of Britannia; as such citizens who wander outside the protection of the guards do so at their own risk. Know how to protect yourself for you will be out of the reach of Lord British's assistance. Staff will not typically intervene in player affairs.
- There is a three account limit on Second Age.
- You should not be connected to Second Age on more than three accounts ever.
- We allow unattended macroing with Razor only(dl)
- No other software may be used for repetitive tasks.
- You may not gather things unattended. This includes Mining, Lumberjacking, lockpicking in dungeons, cotton picking/sheep shearing, and fishing. You may also not sell items to vendors AFK for profit.
- Non-EA/OSI Clients are not allowed.
- Reasonable character names are encouraged but not required.
- Obscene names may be changed at staff discretion
- House and Boat decay is 14 days if not refreshed.
- All characters on Second Age may own one house.
- There is no Young player status on Second Age.
- Accounts will Never be deleted due to inactivity.
- Respect the Staff. No one is being paid for their work here and we have gone to great lengths to find honest and competent staff members.
- We also expect the Staff to respect the Players. If you have an incident with a staff member we will do our best to find a way to resolve it.
- All staff instructions should be followed. You are welcome to voice objection after the fact.
This is not intended to be a comprehensive list of rules. Other common sense guidelines may apply, but we do our best to leave the game to the players. Staff on Second Age do not play.
There is also a basic FAQ index here: UOSA FAQRead the main topic related to this post